The HR Room can provide a range of business coaching and mentoring for organisations of all sizes, especially small businesses.
Coaching provides individuals with feedback, insight, guidance and direction to enhance potential. This structured facilitation process helps employees achieve specific outcomes through changes in behaviour. It aims to unlock potential and build skills, experience and confidence to address gaps and maximise individual effectiveness.
The HR Rooms provides four types of coaching services to facilitate behavioural change, executive, development, performance and career coaching.
We draw on a range of assessment tools to diagnose development needs. While coaching is primarily about performance and the development of specific skills in a defined time frame, mentoring is more broadly based and intuitive. Mentoring focuses on developing capability and learning from experience. It consists of a trusted person acting as a sounding board, encouraging a range of perspectives and providing the benefits of their own experience.
The HR Room Business Coaching and Mentoring solutions can help your organisation to:
- Increase satisfaction and consequently, engagement and retention of key talent
- Improve individual performance and productivity
- Enhance interpersonal skills
- Increase confidence, self-awareness and self-esteem
- Improve leadership capacity and leadership skills
- Improve stress management capacity
- Increase individual goal achievement