- Diverse, hands-on role
- Inner north location - only 8km from the CBD
- Full-time, permanent position
Our client is a SA family-owned and operated store specialising in 4WD accessories and the fitment of roof-rack systems, cargo barriers and van fit-out solutions. They are looking to appoint a knowledgeable and multi-talented person to deliver an amazing customer experience in both sales and accessories fitment.
We are seeking an organised and self-motivated individual to join our close-knit team where you will be recognised for your experience and contribution to the business, and feel like a member of the family. Applicants should have relevant previous experience in sales and fitting of 4x4 accessories.
The role will involve:
- Liaising with customers in person, via phone and working with the mechanical team
- Deliver high levels of customer service in a busy retail environment
- Process and follow-up sales orders
- Co-ordinate supplier orders with customer orders
- Making arrangements for fitting
- Cash handling
- Store presentation and merchandising
- General administration duties
- Social media co-ordination
- Receiving and dispatching of goods
- General site and workshop maintenance
- Assisting with heavy lifting
The successful candidate will possess:
- Mechanical/fitment knowledge and experience an advantage
- Current industry knowledge and awareness
- High level of safety awareness
- Excellent communication skills and phone manner
- Team player, with a flexible, enthusiastic approach to working in all facets of the business
- Motivation and enthusiasm to achieve sales targets
- Strong sense of initiative and ability to be responsive to customer and business needs
- Strong computer skills
- Drivers license (able to drive a manual vehicle)
The successful candidate must be familiar with the 4WD market and possess a genuine interest in furthering their knowledge and experience and working in all parts of the business.
Applicants must be available to work full-time, 8.15 am to 5.15 pm Monday to Friday, with a rotating Saturday roster of 8.15 am to 1.00 pm and after-hours training when required.
All applications to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: only successful applicants will be contacted.