- Award Winning Strata Management Company
- Positive Culture and Leadership
- Vibrant Location - Close to public transport
Your new role:
Based in their Leichhardt office and reporting to the Branch Manager, you will be joining a tightly knit team of professionals during an exciting time of growth. You will be managing a medium sized property portfolio and ideally you will be an established professional with a commitment to quality service delivery.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Developing annual budgets and forecasts for Strata Corporations;
- Chairing General Meetings with Owners Corporations;
- Managing and resolving client and contractor disputes;
- Implementing building maintenance strategies within budgetary constraints;
- Establishing positive relationships with clients, contractors, and other key stakeholders;
- Managing financial matters and payment of accounts;
- Assisting clients with lodging complex insurance claims and arrange renewals;
- Working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to identify and manage risks;
- Ensuring legal compliance with respect to building management and internal processes.
Who you are:
You are a Strata Manager or Property professional who is passionate about building strong client relationships. You are also a natural problem solver with strong core management capabilities such as financial management, risk management, and conflict resolution.
- Minimum 2 years in the Strata industry experience highly desirable;
- Certificate of Registration / Cert IV in Strata;
- Knowledge of Strata Legislation and Acts;
- Results orientated with a proven track record of success;
- Ability to engage with and influence a wide variety of people;
- High level of verbal and written communication skills;
- Effective negotiation and conflict resolution skills;
- Ability to manage legislatively complex issues;
- Solid skills in Microsoft Office;
- Bachelor Qualification in Business, Property, or a related field (desirable)
What we can offer you:
Our client understands that their employees are at the core of their success. That’s why, as well as a supportive work environment, we offer employees further benefits such as:
- Competitive remuneration and incentives;
- Ongoing Professional development;
- Inclusive and diverse team environment;
- Strong Admin Team Support.
HOW TO APPLY: If the above sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for and you believe you have the skills to excel in this role, please apply now.
All applications are to be sent to: email@example.com
Please note: only successful applicants will be contacted.