* Busy, successful business
* Best-practice safety standards
* Immediate start due to business growth
Our client has a position available and are looking for a suitably experienced asbestos labourer who is Non- friable VET Qualified to work within a close-knit professional organisation.
Our client has worked with domestic, commercial and Government clients over a many year period and takes pride in the professional asbestos removal service that it offers.
The role is to support their experienced onsite team and working with other asbestos labourers.
· Ensure the asbestos removal procedures are followed.
· Liaise with Safe Work SA and other authorities on an adhoc basis.
· To ensure that you work and conduct yourself in-line work health and safety rules.
· Must have a current white card.
· Minimum requirement Non- friable VET Qualified.
· Experience with Asbestos removal procedures.
· Current drivers licence (C class or higher).
· Understanding of SafeWork SA requirements and other relevant site paperwork.
· Current Driver's licence - preferably MR licence.
· Police Clearances if available.
· Friable experience (desirable)
To apply for this position please click on 'apply now' or please forward your application and resume to email@example.com
Please note: only successful applicants will be contacted.