* Progressive and innovative Exercise Physiology studio
* Great personal and professional development support
* Growing business leading to career advancement opportunities
iNform believes that exercise therapy has the capacity to change people’s lives. Like an elite athlete, iNform strives to pioneer exercise physiology as one of the world’s best, and create globally significant outcomes.
As such, we are always building and refining our team of Exercise Physiologists and Scientists that use exercise as our ‘tool of the trade’ to help our clients achieve their health goals.
Due to our ongoing growth, we are looking for both experienced and new-graduate exercise physiologists to join our dynamic team in both permanent and casual positions.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
● Assessment & ongoing monitoring of clients through provision of one-on-one exercise interventions and reviews
● Development, prescription, and delivery of individualised exercise programs in a 1-on-1and small group exercise environment.
● Development and maintenance of strong relationships with local GP's, specialists, members of the iNform team, and other allied health professionals in order to provide exemplary customer services.
● Health education and promotion for clients
Essentials for fitting in:
● Genuine passion for the exercise profession
● A ‘can do’ attitude with the ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
● Evidence of commitment to personal and professional growth with a long-term vision to build a career as a Clinical Exercise Physiologist
● A friendly, caring disposition with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely
● Ability to work independently and unsupervised
● Capacity for early morning starts (6am) OR evening finishes (8pm).
● Availability for team meetings and team Professional Development on the 1st and 3rd Friday of every month.
iNform offers ongoing training and professional support to help you progress throughout your career.
● Bachelor’s degree in Exercise Physiology (or equivalent)
● Current accreditation with Exercise & Sports Science Australia (ESSA)
● CPR & Current First Aid
This opportunity will see you join a vibrant team of exercise professionals who share a common set of values and are committed to the health and wellbeing of our clients.
If you are a driven professional ready to take the next step in your career, apply to become part of this dynamic team via firstname.lastname@example.org or https://informhealth.com/career/