• Full time position
• Based on the city fringe
• Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
Our client, Proxima Financial Planning is a boutique firm with a commitment to exceptional client service. Through understanding client goals, aspirations and lifestyle dreams, Proxima has built a large, loyal client-base and enjoys strong client referrals.
We are seeking a motivated and technically-minded Client Service Specialist as a key addition to our busy team. If successful, you will report to the Principal Advisor and your role within client services will involve supporting the business in both an Administrative and Account Management-Client Relationship capacity.
This role is ideal for someone looking for a challenge and who enjoys the satisfaction of helping grow a successful business. Having performed this role within the financial services industry before, you will hit the ground running and this may lead to further opportunities for growth within the firm.
- Client liaison – able to build relationships with clients and suppliers;
- Timely drafting of client portfolio reviews;
- Investment administration and providing quality high level administration support to your Adviser and clients;
- Liaising with Fund Managers, Life Insurance Companies and Superannuation Providers;
- Oversee client documents and paperwork preparation, including some compliance related issues to ensure compliant advice processes;
- Database management;
- Assisting in the preparation of advice documents;
- Attend to client enquiries quickly and efficiently;
- Update and maintain client information held in the Xplan;
- Prepare and maintain client files;
- Prepare advice documentation and application forms;
- Lodge product/platform applications and follow through to completion;
- Basic Paraplanning.
To be successful in this role, you will require:
- A high level of technical ability and understanding;
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Good time management and organisational skills;
- Experience with industry CRM systems and financial planning software i.e Xplan;
- A sound knowledge of insurance needs and products;
- Experience working with MLC licensee group would be advantageous;
- Good communication skills both written and verbal;
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy in your work;
- A strong desire to learn (and keep learning) new tasks, knowledge and skills;
- A salary based on skills and experience will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
This is an excellent opportunity for a person that is keen to make a real impact on a pro-actively growing portfolio.
To apply for this role, or to discuss the position in more detail, please send your resume and application to Sharaze Pentland at firstname.lastname@example.org