Our client is an independent professional services consultancy that offers bespoke practical solutions to its clients in a cost-effective and timely manner.
As part of the implementation of their strategic growth plan, their Adelaide office requires a highly capable and experienced administration/MS Word specialist to join their professional team.
You will need to be able to multitask your workload and be able to focus on the task at hand with a high level of attention to detail. The role is autonomous, but it is important that the successful individual be both self-directed and able to follow detailed instructions.
The position responsibilities include reception, document formatting, and office organisational duties. The role will require a 'hands on' professional who is pro-active and able to maintain the daily running of an office. A key component of the job role is formatting technical reports and other documents in MS Word. This involves transferring content from various authors of technical reports into a master document using the company’s style guide. The technical reports are very detailed and can be up to 600 pages long. To be successful in this area you must be methodical, be able to follow detailed instruction, and have a high level of attention to detail. Other duties may include various administration functions to assist in the smooth and efficient running of this small, close knit team.
Key responsibilities for this position include:
- Manage the master document end-to-end process for producing and maintaining the documents including technical reports and administration guides.
- Prepare documents and manage delivery to the schedule.
- Maintain existing documents, analysing and updating to address inconsistencies in style and gaps in the information.
- Develop an understanding of the various audiences for each document type.
- Develop an understanding of the company style guide conventions for each document type and format.
- Receive input from other teams and apply to the master document ensuring the company style guide is followed.
- Issue drafts and edits to document authors and reviewers.
- Reception duties.
- Provide administrative support.
- Coordination of diary management, meeting rooms, and visitors.
- Document formatting.
- Organising and facilitating international travel and the appropriate support documents.
- Maintaining a professional public image and clean and tidy office.
- General administration including filing, archiving, etc.Data entry into portals including Xero accounting software.
- Any other ad hoc duties as requested.
Required experience and attributes:
- High proficiency in MS Word 2016.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good computer skills.
- Good organisation skills, including diary management for others.
- Good writing and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise on a range of administration tasks.
- Professional presentation and enterprising approach to all duties.
- Experience in relevant disciplines, such as business administration, commerce, or accounting, will be highly regarded, as will prior experience in the use of Xero software.
This is a flexible workplace and terms can be negotiated with the successful candidate. Remuneration will be commensurate with the high calibre of the successful applicant.
If you believe you are suited to this position and are interested in becoming part of this team we look forward to hearing from you soon at: email@example.com
Please note: Only suitable applicants will be contacted.